International Association of the Academies of Sciences (IAAS)International Association of the Academies of Sciences was created in 1993 in Kiev to facilitate cooperation between Academies of Sciences. In 2017 the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus has become the headquarters of IAAS. Chairman of the Presidium of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus Academician Vladimir G.Gusakov was elected as the head of IAAS for a five-year term.
- Scientific Council on New Materials
- Joint Scientific Council on Fundamental Geographical Problems
- Directors Council of Scientific Libraries and Information Centers of the National Academies of Sciences
- Advisory Board on Protection of Intellectual Property and Technology Transfer
- International Coordinating Committee on Calculus Mathematics
- International Council for the International Program of Scientific Research "Modern problems of radiobiology: science and practice"
- Union of Physiological Societies of the CIS Countries
- International Association of Institutes of History of the CIS Countries
- Council for Book Publishing
- Scientific Council on Science Studying
- Scientific Council on Problems of Functional Materials of the Electronic Equipment
Council of Botanical Gardens of the CIS Countries
- Scientific Council on Problems of Biomedicine and Biotechnologies